Utahraptor is a dromaeosaurid from the Barremian stage of the Cretaceous. It has been confirmed that the Utahraptor will once again receive an accurate feathered variation in game.
In Real Life
Utahraptor was up to 7 feet tall, grew to measure 23 feet long, and weighed somewhat less then 500 kilograms; around the size of a polar bear. Therefore, it was the largest dromaeosaur that ever lived on planet Earth.
Recent evidence suggests that Utahraptor was far different from the stock "raptor" image, instead suggesting a stockier, more generalist carnivore than what was previously thought. As such, Utahraptor probably preyed on small-to-medium sized game as well as fish.
In terms of social habits, it is known that dromaeosaurs at least travelled in small groups. Cooperative hunting in these small groups is not unlikely; both birds and crocodilians engage in group hunting.
It is highly likely that Utahraptor possessed a full covering of feathers, as a number of related genera are known to have possessed feathers, including Velociraptor.
In The Isle
Utahraptor are strong in numbers, so it is best to hunt in a pack when hunting large prey. When hunting alone, you still can kill medium sized dinosaurs like a SubTriceratops or play it safe and try hunting smaller dinosaurs like the AIs Orodromeus and Psittacosaurus or Dryosaurus, Gallimimus, or the Herrerasaurus.
- Fastest Dinosaur during an ambush. ( Survival )
- Highest Run Time.
- Short grow time.
- Decent Damage and Bleed.
- Your first Pounce costs you no Stamina. ( a cooldown of some seconds. )
- High Hunger Time and smallest stomach.
- Strong in numbers
- You need to hit bigger prey a greater number of times to take it down.
- Must avoid most major dinosaurs.
- Vulnerable to a near attack from a Carnotaurus.
- Loses stamina very fast while pouncing multiple times successively.
- Very low trotting speed ( while a broken leg )